Terms and Conditions of the Course Programme
- All learners who apply for the CME must hold a current enhanced DBS disclosure issued not more than 12 months prior to the date of application.
- Learners that do not have a current DBS may apply for one through ESTA.
- All learners must complete the CME within 24months of registration. In exceptional circumstances (e.g. medical or pregnancy) learners may apply for a deferment from the programme. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis and if agreed no fee would be refunded although there would be no additional fee on the re-commencement of the course
- If a learner wishes to cancel their place on the programme at any point after the payment of fees, the following terms apply:
Cancellation immediately after fee payment but before the programme commences, there is a 10% cancellation fee
- All course work must be the sole work of the learner and nothing copied or plagiarised unless acknowledged.
- To comply with statutory requirements, we may need to collect additional information from you during and after your course.
- Please inform us of any change to your contact details.
- Course fees do not include materials, equipment, travel book or crèche costs.
- We expect all learners and staff to play an active part in promoting mutual respect and challenging any form of discrimination or abuse. We reserve the right to exclude any learner who does not uphold this policy.
- Learners need to have appropriate relevant performance skills.
- All course learners must attend all sessions whilst studying for the CME except by prior notice agreed with the Course Director, medical reasons or pregnancy.