- Students must be aware of and comply with the terms and conditions set out by Chichester University (follow this link) in relation to their use of any facilities provided by Chichester University.
- Students who do not complete the course are still considered to be liable to pay the course fees in full.
- Failure to make payment, including any administration charges, within 30 days of the due date, may lead to disqualification from the course.
- All course fees and other charges become due for payment once a student is formally accepted on to the course.
- Reimbursement of course fees for students failing to complete the course for any reason is at the discretion of the ESTA PG Cert course panel.
- Attendance: full attendance is mandatory.
- Study: Full completion of all Units of study is mandatory in order to be eligible for the award of the ESTA PG Cert.
- Full engagement is paramount and attendance and adherence to deadlines is expected. Where serious illness, e.g. hospitalisation, prevents someone engaging with an event or assessment deadline, there are formalised mitigating circumstances procedures to follow.
Equal opportunities: ESTA in conjunction with Chichester university is committed to providing a learning environment that is wholly accessible and appropriate for all students accepted on to the course.